Yoga retreat not so serious with Surf and wine tasting
When was the last time you stopped to find your inner self? To heal and nurture your body and mind?
Is that too Zen for you? Let’s try again. When was the last time you had a nice glass of wine with a group of amazing people while doing the tree pose? Sounds better? How about this. Tired of being isolated? Can’t travel because of what the world has turned into? Then this is the ideal program for you!
550 € (person in shared room);
800 € (single private room).
Dates: 14 – 18 May; June 17 – 21; 1 – 5 October.
Your Green Tour
Get out of the city, explore a new setting, and have a really really good yoga class in an unexpected open-air spot and have we mentioned the wine? Oh. We did, didn’t we? Well, it’s a big part. There’s also hiking and the best wild beaches of Alentejo. Get out of your comfort zone and try a surf class or some hiking and biking.
This “kinda” retreat is for people that practice and love yoga. Or they’re just curious about it and all the amazing benefits it brings to your (cliché alert) body and mind. But it’s true. And also fun. Explore nature, enjoy the delicious food and wine (again) and meet like minded people.
- Three nights at Quinta Camarena with access to all outdoor and common areas, swimming pool, gym, gardens and trails;
- All meals included. Healthy snacks available with local, organic and artisanal products. Vegetarian and vegan options on request. A glass of regional wine included with lunch and dinner;
- Daily Yoga sessions at The Ground, Shala outdoors in the forest. Instructors are certified and classes personalized to accommodate all levels;
- Visit to a local wine producer with tasting;
- Transport to the beach;
- Visit to a local artisan.
- Extra wine and cocktails;
- Outdoor massage;
- Surf lessons with the best team in the region;
- SUP Tours;
- Boat trips on Mira River or the sea;
- Transfer to Quinta Camarena;
- Extra nights at the accommodation.
Meet your Green Stays Ambassador:
Born in Oporto, and after a life experience in New York, Vera returned to Portugal and to the charming region of Alentejo, decided to settle in the region and fulfill her dream of having a place where her guests feel at home.
Quinta Camarena was born from this dream, a space surrounded by nature and carefully thought out so that visitors can relax and be connected with the earth.